We treat all of our patients royally here at Felton Dental Care – Dr. Brett R. Felton, DMD, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Lolo, Felton Dental Care – Dr. Brett R. Felton, DMD is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with problems could be just what you need to attain a brilliant smile.
Dental Crowns in Missoula are a remedy for a host of problems:
- To guard a weak tooth against decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide strength to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To upgrade a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for dental crowns in Missoula, don’t look any further than Felton Dental Care – Dr. Brett R. Felton, DMD. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and proficiency to make sure your dental crowns in Missoula are produced and placed accurately. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We perform an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are a marvelous way to safeguard and upgrade your smile. Schedule a coronation today! If you’re interested in other services such as sedation dentistry or teeth whitening, give us a call to schedule your appointment.