When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? If the answer is, ‘Not really,’ then you may want to consider these 5 reasons to make some small improvements or undergo a complete smile re-design.
5. A little goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening and tooth-colored fillings are simple but have dramatic results.
4. It’s more affordable than you think. Speak with your Frenchtown, Orchard Homes, or Wye cosmetic dentist. You may be surprised at the prices (in a good way!).
3. Your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people worry that the procedures are painful, but dentists in the Lolo area can help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort whether you’re getting tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover. Ask your dentist about oral sedation.
2. You will look and feel younger!
1. Regardless of your dental problems, chances are, your dentist can help you. Some Wye residents believe they have to live with stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix all of these dental problems and more.
If you are in the Lolo area and are looking for a dentist, I would love to serve you. My name is Dr. Brett Felton. I have been practicing quality dentistry in a Missoula, Montana since 2007. Please call 406-728-0896 for an appointment.
Felton Dental Care offers the following services:
We are accepting new patients and would love to serve you.
Contact Felton Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):